Tasmanian Convicts

  • Bill Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      Dear Listers,

      Is anyone doing research on John Sams or John Bennett both from Essex, in 1844.

      I am trying to help a friend out in England and I have not had any luck so far.

      John Sams arrived on the " Maria Soames" and John Bennett went to Norfolk Island on the " Agincourt" before going onto Tassie.

      Hope someone can help me.

      Kind regards

      Rhonda Jones
      Central West NSW