Richard Henry DAWSON+Annie ATHERTON

  • NANCYJingleboy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi.I'm Nancy Fogle in K.C.I am looking for any data on this
      Family.Richard Henry DAWSON was born in the Sub-Disrict of
      Saukey,Registration Dis-,of Warrington,In the county of
      Lancaster,England, When born Jun.16,1867,Brook Cottages,Great
      Saukey,His Parents are Robert Dawson+ Alice DAWSON Formaly
      HOWARD.Richard Married Annie ATHERTON,UNKNOWN Date Richard + Annie in
      turn had two known son's #1 Robert Stanley DAWSON.Born on Dec.3,1899
      in Warrington,Cheshire,England.Robert stanley Died May 15,1967 and
      was Buried in the Walton Lea Crematorium.Warrington,#2 is Richard
      Herbert.Sub-District of Warrington,Registration Dis-
      Warrington,Lancaster County,When Born May 23,1909 63 Forshaw
      Street,Warrington,England.Also Looking For Marriage of Hilda DAWSON
      and Anthony COMPOS.ABT.1950,THESE 2 traveled on the General Patch
      Troop Ship to the states in 1951.
    • maxine vanderwolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
        hello nancy. i have dawson in our line. may be no use to you but you never
        know emma priscilla dawson born guyra nsw
        look forward to hearing more from you
        best wishes
        maxine
        email is maxinevanderwolf@...