PICKERING PUZZLE

  • Erla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hi Listers,
      Once more I am searching for anyone who may be connected to a WILLIAM
      PICKERING who married ANNE DAVIES in BRISTOL, England, in Sept, 1794.

      One grandson ( Parents were JANE PICKERING who married GEORGE HEWITT) was called JOHN DAVIES HEWITT---born in Liverpool LANCS on C.Jan. 1822. He later migrated to AMERICA in about 1852 taking a son called John DAVIS?/DAVIES ? HEWITT with him. This child later joined the Army at Lancaster PA. He was also a Rep Candidate for the Senate and a CoL on Gov Atkinson's & Gov White's Staff.( from 1898) He died on 9th October 1903 at
      Presbyterian Hospital Philadelphia PA.
      Any descendants on this line around ? I would love to hear from you

      Best Wishes

      Erla Angell

      angeller@...