Searching

  • Terry Blacker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      Hi everyone

      Am searching for my Mum - Doreen Swaby. I was born on 11 May 1948 in York and adopted out to loving parents. Have spent last 30 years in Australia and would love to contact my natural born Mother. Last known address: 32 Alexandra Avenue, York UK(same year)
      Further details can be supplied if required.
      Terry