  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2000
      BlankOh dear, aren't I dumb, I realise now I haven't said where and when!!!!!
      MON OCT 30 7-10pm HURSTVILLE
      SAT NOV 18 - 12noon -3pm INDOOROOPILLY UNITING CHURCH HALL.
      If you go to my web you will see also the other places and states I will be at, it SAT 21st OCT -SUNBURY, SUN 22nd NARRACORTE, MONDAY 23rd EDENHOPE
      WED 25TH PORTLAND THUR 26 GEELONG SAT & SUN 28th and 29th BALLARAT AS PART OF THE CENTRAL HUGHLANDFS FAMILY HISTORY FAIR
      MON HURSTVILLE, THURSDAY NEWCASTLE at 12.30-3 and GOSFORD that evening
      See my web page for details.
      Bye
      Janet
      Sorry folks