Re: [englishresearch] Pittard info

  • Anne Caroline Pittard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      i have to go now, they want to throw us out. I'll be back on Monday. I'm
      interested in all you have. I haven't read your message through properly
      yet. I'm at 7 Hammond court; Mooroobool. 4870. FNQld. I'll send you
      replacement stamps. I'll get back to you Monday. Cheers for now, Anne. Where
      are you?

      http://profiles.msn.com