Re: [englishresearch] St Mary de Lode, Gloucester

  • Elizabeth Jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10 3:35 PM
      Hi Anne

      >Hi can anyone please help me? Where IS St Mary de Lode?

      St Mary de Lode Church is in the city of Gloucester, near the ancient
      crossing point (or lode) of the River Severn. It is very close to
      Gloucester Cathedral.

      Cheers
      Liz

      Elizabeth Jack : ejack@... In Gloucester

      Hidden Heritage : http://www.gloster.demon.co.uk

      Glorious :
      Gloucestershire : http://www.gloster.demon.co.uk/cdindex.html
      Photo Collection:

      Glos FHS : http://www.cix.co.uk/~rd/GENUKI/gfhs.htm

      Researching : B L I N K H O R N E
      : B L E N K A R N
      : S O S B E
      : B A S T A R D
      : G W I N N U T T
      : R A N N
      : S E S S I O N S
      : J A C K
      : C O L L E T T
      : P H I L P O T T, in Ireland only
      : P U R D O N, in Ireland only
    • Ken Downing
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10 9:51 PM
        Ann
        My info shows St Mary de Lode to be in the city of Gloucester itself. Hope
        this helps

        Ken