help needed

  • Widgington Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
      Hi Janice
      I am having trouble finding a birth or christening record of GGG mother her name was Sarah Jane WARD .I have her marriage certificate.Dated 17 Oct 1868 and she Married a Thomas Scrivener at St Pancras old church Middlesex
      .All the census records say she was born in Coton Northampton England her date of birth would be 1844 father John WARD mother Hannah. I have tried a payed look up with no luck and the records office locale church , name changes etc.There is also no record of her brother or sister as I tried that in hope of getting mums name that way.
      But I am stumped ?
      Thanks for any advise any one can give.
      Heather

    • Marilyn Ponting