Re: [englishresearch] Surname ROWNEY

  • MaryanneBallenden
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      Hi
      Just by any chance do you have any connections to Rowneys who lived in
      Dungog, Australia late 1800's early 1900's.
      Regards
      Mandy Ballenden
      mb@...
    • Anne Caroline Pittard
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
        Dear Ray, I have William John Roney married my two greats Auntie Gertrude
        Alice Pittard in the 1920s.I do not have my papers with me today. I got his
        DOB from the fische BDMs but cannot find them now. Cheers for now. Anne from
        beautiful, sunny Cairns. My sister was very jealous when I talked to her the
        other night. They are in Melbourne and it was raining, again!!

        http://profiles.msn.com