Re: BALE

  • Bill Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      Dear Jack,

      Re your Bale family, there seem to be lots of Bale's in the Watchet area of
      Somerset, up in the Bristol Channel. Infact when I was there last year there
      were still Bale's living there. There is a fantastic Museum there at
      Watchet, and the chap to write to is Michael Sully . He is the secretary.
      Just pop a letter in the mail to him care of the Watchet Museum and it will
      find him. Sorry no email .

      Kind regards

      Rhonda Jones
      Millthorpe.NSW
    • jack
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2000
        Dear Bill,
        Thank you very much for your email regarding BALE in Bristol.
        It is just the lead I needed. I hope one day I can help you in return.
        Thanks again,
        Helen