watts

  • marion hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2000
      Hello,I'm not sure if I've already posted so forgive me if I'm repeating my research. I am trying to find my grandfather's roots. I remember him saying he came to Boston at 3yrs old. He was born Jan 11,1869 on Silver St. Yeovil Somerset. His father's name was Simeon and grandfather's mother's maiden name was SHROUD or possibly FROUD??
      Grandfather's name was WATTS, Walter (?Henry)
      Thanks for any help you can give me on searching for the Watts family. I do remember my grandmother getting a letter from family members at the end of W.W.II but I was just 11 then and unfortunately the family bible etc. has been lost to me.
      Thanks
      Marion

    • marion hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2000
        Thank you for your kind help and direction
        Marion
        > > Hello,I'm not sure if I've already posted so forgive me if I'm repeating
        > my research. I am trying to find my grandfather's roots. I remember him
        > saying he came to Boston at 3yrs old. He was born Jan 11,1869 on Silver
        St.
        > Yeovil Somerset. His father's name was Simeon and grandfather's mother's
        > maiden name was SHROUD or possibly FROUD??
        > > Grandfather's name was WATTS, Walter (?Henry)
        >

        > I suggest you hire through your local LDS Family history centre the 1871
        > census of Teovil as it will give the ages and birthplaces of his parents.
        > The marriage certificate of the parents will give their father's names.
        > bye
        > JANET REAKES
        > DIP F.H. Accredited Genealogist GSU (AUSTRALIA & ENGLAND)
        > PO BOX 937, HERVEY BAY QLD 4655
        > AUSTRALIA
        > http://www.angelfire.com/or/janetreakesgenealogy
        > URL:http;//www.angelfire.com/or/janetreakesadoptions
        > subscribe through http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/australiangenealogy/
        > JOIN MY FREE ADOPTION & LIVING PEOPLE SEARCH MAILING LIST:
        > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/adopt-livingsearch/
        > JOIN MY FREE ENGLISH MAILING LIST Subscribe:
        > englishresearch-subscribe@onelist.com

        > Love. Relationships? E - Commerce!

      • Janet Reakes
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2000