Dear janet

  • jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 2:07 AM
      Hi Janet,
      I personally think that your websites are great. In regards to what I want
      seen (it probably is but this computer stuff and genealogy is like a foreign
      language to me) is what IGI is, what are the EASIEST sites to find Irish
      ancestors is, eg. how do I find a site that I can actually access to find
      townplaces, etc.
      I think for me when I read your email I thought GREAT but I didn't think
      what little information I had would be of any help but now I am going to try
      harder to pass more info on.
      Keep up the good work, without seeing you in person in Cootamundra about
      2yrs ago and finding your fantastic websites I wouldn't have got this far.
      Also, 2 more sets of arms, 8 eyes and another 44 hours a day would see me
      able to help out more.
      Yours Helen