WALL ENTRIES

  • Janet Reakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      Thanks to everyone who is responding, sorry if I sounded discouraged.
      I just want to do the best helpful things.
      If you are sending in entries then please do as many as you want
      whenever you want and don't wait if you only have them as swimmers at
      the moment with out a ship. You may get a ship from someone reading
      the page.
      I just neeed entries like this -set out so I can cut and paste
      directly onto web.
      name, (surname in caps)birthplace, country, year, ship, port, email
      ie
      REAKES, Janet, Bristol, GLS, ENG, 1961 Arcadia, SYD
      jreakes@...
      REAKES, Margaret nee BERRY, Bristol, GLS, ENG, 1961 Arcadia, SYD
      jreakes@...

      Thanks, have a good day
      Janet