Enright-Smith

  • mariannefromny@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 5:08 AM
      Hello, I am hoping to find information about my gggrandparents; William
      Smith and Mary Enright. My ggrandfather; Douglas Boardman Smith was born
      in a British crown colony...Jamaica I think, in September 4th, 1866. He
      died in Port Chester, New York in 1937. Because I can find no evidence
      of his parents in this country, I am assuming that perhaps his father
      could have been in the Britishmilitary and was stationed in Jamaca and
      that my ggrandfather came here when he was older. I believe he had a
      brother William also. I have already posted my request on
      the website for the British military and several people tried valiantly
      to help but to no avail. Perhaps someone out there will have a Smith-
      Enright in thir tree perhaps in England. I am sorry for lack f further
      information. I am assuming that William and Mary were most likely born
      in England sometime in the 1830's or 1840's.. Thank you, Marianne
      Dunnell in Wingdale, N.Y.