Watts

  • marion hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2000
      I'm not sure if I posted yet. I am new to all this! I'm researching my grandfather WATTS,Walter born Jan11,1869 on I think Silver Street in Yeovil,Somerset. His father's name was Simeon & his mother's maiden name was SHROUD or FROUD?? I remember being told grandfather came to Boston Mass when he was 3. He also had a brother George.
      Can anyone help with this search of the WATTS family?
      Thanks
      Marion

    • marion hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2000
        Hi I think I misspelled my g/grandmothers surname when researching my grandfather. Grandfather being Walter Henry WATTS b/Jan 11,1869 on Silver St. Yeovil Somerset,father was Simeon Watts & mother Sophia STROUD not SHROUD
        Still searching and having some luck.there are a lot of very nice helpful people on this big world wide web.So the name is STROUD if anyone can assist
        Thanks
        Marion myself@...