MARTIN

  • RJ & DP Cane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2000
      Hello to you all,
      I am seeking information on my great grandfather Thomas MARTIN said to be born in Mayo, Ireland about 1845 to Laughlin MARTIN and Mary GILLIES.
      Thomas MARTIN married Ann THORNTON on 7 Jan 1868 at Avondale, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
      He died 24 Mar 1902 at Draffin, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
      I would love to hear from anyone with information about him or his family.
      Thanks,
      Sarah
      and thanks to R & D