Re: Welcome from the Listowner and Newsy bits

  • Pearl Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
      Those CDs sound most interesting Janet.. Here are the FHC
      Distribution Centre addresses in NZ and I'm throwing in the
      List of their other CD's. for those who don't know about them
      The prices are NZ dollars...

      New Zealand Distribution Retail Stores,
      11 Huron Street,
      P O Box 333-42 Takapuna
      Ph# 09-488 2356
      Fax# 09-488 2038
      Contact: Chris Heaps.

      45 Cavendish Drive
      Manukau
      Ph# 09-262 2914
      Ph#09-262 2918
      Contact: Jared or Emma

      Private Bag 3003
      Hamilton
      Ph#07-847 7110
      Fax# 07-847 3091
      Contact: Val, Kui or Keita.

      50176 Family History Source Guide $44.10
      50096 1851 British Census $10.45
      50095 Australian Vital Records Index $44.10
      50028 British Vital Records Index $25.80
      50029 North American Vital Records Index $44.00
      50096 1881 British Census $70.00

      Cheers,
      Pearl.
      http://pearlspad.tripod.com/