UTAH VALLEY REGINAL FHC site

  • SLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2000
      Not sure exactly what I have found this time surfing
      Found the BYU site Brigram Young University and ck on the Utah Valley
      Regional Family History Center link and was looking around on it...I
      cked on the Whats New? and
      it comes up with a page that has Ck this Page every month for new
      arrivals....there is a date/yr there that you can change and ck take
      me there...from what I can figure out it lists the books, fiche # and
      films that are avaliable I guess from the LDS library...not sure if
      these things are only available for the University or for the public
      also...if these are available for the public then you could go to this
      site and search what is availabe to view and have the fiche # film #
      or book # to take to your local FHC....

      Some examples on it are

      Fiche name and number

      All Hallows Church, Wellingborough (Northamptonshire) Baptisms,
      1813-1857 fiche# 6,129,281 - 6,129,282

      Castle Ashby (Northamptonshire) Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials,
      1564-1842 fiche # 6,126,961 - 6,126,96

      Rampton, Cambridge, England, Marriages 1599-1812
      fiche 6,912,065

      When you ck on the Patron Films it has a list of Film# and Film
      Titles..

      One group is the list of the Street index for the 61-81 and 91
      census's to order

      Anyways have a look see

      http://www.lib.byu.edu/dept/uvrfhc/

      SLC