Re: [englishresearch] How do I?

  • J.Edward Maddox
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2000
      Trudi Pratt, I live in Ashland, KY., USA. I am James Edward Maddox.
      I have family from England in the late 1700's. Names--Maddox, Maddix
      , Maddock, Mattox, etc as well as Pratt on one side of family. Have
      never been able to confirm their origins in England. Have you any
      clues to get me started again. I'm at a dead end. TIA, Ed in KY.