Tuck Family Brick Wall

  • Ray Tuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2000
      Is anyone researching the Tuck Family in Somerset? I am trying to find any information about John Tuck b circa 1785 in Frome. He had a son , Edwin ,born 1823 ,who married Harriet Starr in Haggerstone London in 1850.I have been unable to find them on the 1851 census for Haggerstone. I know that they were both buried in Frome. Any information will be more than welcome.
      Thank You