Patrick Hogan - Irish Certificates

  • Wendy van Doore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2000
      I read with interest a couple of weeks ago the messages posted re the
      service Patrick Hogan provides with Irish Certificates. I immediately
      visited the website he indicated and sent an email to the address indicated
      there phogan@.... My message was returned with an error message
      "undeliverable", so I looked up the original message from my mailbox again
      and saw that there was a different email address given there
      phogan@.... I then sent the message to that address, but have had no
      reply so I don't know whether it was received the second time. Does anyone
      know the procedure and how long it takes to get a reply?
      Thanks
      Wendy