Re: [englishresearch] RE Surname STAKEM

  • jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 3:21 AM
      I am sorry I haven't heard of the surname STAKEM but I am looking at Irish
      names and if I find anything I will forward it on.

      I hope someone can help me, I am seeking information regarding Thomas Henry
      Kimber, born in Reder. (where is Reder.??) Berkshire, England who moved to
      Australia and married Mary Christine Moroney in Gundagai, New South Wales.

      Also,Elizabeth Bale (formerly Russell) who was born in Gloucester, England
      in approx. 1855, died in Fitzroy, Australia on 26 June, 1889 and who married
      William Henry Bale, born in Somersetshire, England in approx. 1851, on 6
      March 1885 or 1883. Henry had been previously married in approx. 1862 in
      Bristol, England.

      I am just learning how to do this and am having trouble finding anyone,
      could anyone out there give me any tips as to how to find people in England
      as I am from Canberra, Australia.
      Thank you
      Helen

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 1:27 PM
        Hi, from New South Wales, Australia.

        Have you looked at the following site:
        http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/Services/IndexSrch.html
        This will help with search's in Australia, but you may need to order actual
        certificates for further information.

        Regards

        Mark - NSW Australia