BARR

  • RJ & DP Cane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hello to all English researchers,
      I am seeking anyone searching the family of James BARR and his wife Betsy HUMPHREYS (various spellings) who were married 27 August 1817 at Feltham, Middlesex, England. James was a carpenter and twelve children were born to them in Twickenham, London. 1. James William b.28 Feb 1819
      2. Mary Ann b.04 Feb 1821
      3. Eliza b. 05 Nov 1824
      4. Henry b.26 Dec 1825
      5. Edward John b.25 Dec 1826
      6. Sarah Jane b.02 Dec 1828
      7. Catherine b.25 Sep 1831
      8. Emma Elizabeth b. 06 Oct 1833
      9. Francis b.1837
      10. Margaret S. b.03 Feb 1839
      11. Dora b. 1841
      12. Teddy b. 1846
      13. Fanny Maria b.14 Feb 1844 (born to third child Eliza and raised by Betsy and James)
      Thanks, Denise