hill family in Upton Somerset

  • Lyn Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      I am researching the family of Thomas Hill, married Jane Harding 15 Oct 1812 at Wellington Somerset and later were farmers at Upton Farm, Upton Somerset. Some children were Samuel, Grace Henry Jane Edward James Eliza. If anyone has come acsoss these names and can provide any info whatsoever I would be grateful.I am particularly interested in James Frederick, born abt 1831-2 at Upton,
      Lyn[fromOZ]