Re: [englishresearch] Boxing England

  • ginger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Dear Robyn,
      I can't help with information but maybe the Cumbria Magazine could. The
      address is - The Dalesman Publishing Company Ltd, Stable Courtyard,
      Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AZ
      Or e-mail - editorial@.... Website www.dalesman.co.uk/cumbria
      Hope this helps
      Ginger

      > Dear List,
      > I would be delighted to hear from anyone who has an interest in boxing in
      England in the late 19th Century/early 20th Century. I am attempting to
      trace the career of a boxer named Tommy COWLER from