Re: [englishresearch] New Member Searching for LANES

  • andrews@isisol.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 10:36 AM
      Hi Tony!
      Note you are researching Andrews from Somerset, Do you have a "George
      Andrews" b1826 at Bidgwater, parents George and Ann Farmer, SistersAnnette,
      Ellen, & Ann, all borne at Bridgwater.
      I am also starting an Andrews one name list so would be pleased to receive
      any info on that name.
      Regards Ken Andrews