HELLO TO ALL

  • Rosa Hocking
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 9:58 PM
      Hello fellow listers and to you Janet, I am very glad to join your list I
      was in Hervey Bay last month and made a visit to your new headquarters to
      buy some of your helpful books and met your mother who was very helpful - my
      research is in Durham with a very common name Thomas Young and am getting
      there slowly my main brain teaser is my grandmother (biological) Elizabeth
      Somerville born in DUBLIN - I have found on the IGI a likely candidate born
      in 1867 which is about right in the age bracket but now have to find out if
      it is she and whether she came to Australia - unfortunately there is no
      birth certificate for my mother who was born in NSW in 1901 and her brother
      Frank born NSW in 1899 - oh well - if it was easy - we probably wouldn't be
      doing it ! My best wishes to all out there who are searching - Rosa
      rosa@...
      Beautiful Brisbane in Queensland - Australia