Kirkman / Llewellyn / Jeffery / Umbras Surnames . . .

  • Suski U
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2000
      Hi

      My name is Suski and I am researching the above
      surnames.

      If you know of anyone or if you yourself are currently
      researching any of the above, please do not hesitate
      to contact me at: suski_u@... and I would be
      happy to speak with you.

      Thanks in advance

      Suski

      =====
      " . . Pain in life is inevitable. Suffering is not . . "

      http://mail.yahoo.com/