TURNBULL/No.Shields,CoDurham

  • Fred/Barb Clough
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      I am seeking information about Jane TURNBULL, born about 1843 in No.
      Shields. She later married Albert HICKS and the family lived for some
      time in Folkestone, Kent before sailing to the US.

      Any information about her and her family would be welcome. I now
      realize that there are MANY Turnbulls, so my chances are small, I know.

      Thanks in advance.

      Barbara Hicks Clough
      The Northern California Coast, USA

      NOTE FROM LISTOWNER - NOT SHOUTING JUST USING CAPITALS TO SEPARATE MESSAGE
      There is a one name study for TURNBULLS worldwide run by S J TURNBULL, PO BOX 1439, TAMWORTH, NSW 2360 AUSTRALIA email
      jimt@...
      ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN HELP BARBARA PLEASE GO AHEAD