Re: [englishresearch] Multiple E-mails

  • Debbie Godbold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2000
      Hi Neville,
      I have this happen when I have trouble "send & Receiving". If I get 'cut off' whist
      getting my mail in, I get the whole lot again. So I would check your ISP first. They
      may be having problems. They won't tell you of course, unless you complain :-)
      Bye, and hope this helps you out.
      Debbie, in Warwick. (Qld)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2000
        Hi Debbie, you were right on all counts. Now all fixed

        Regards Neville Miles.
      • Debbie Godbold
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2000
          Took long enough for my message to go through ! I answered yours straight away,
          because I was still On-line. Glad to hear you right now.
          Debbie.