Funeral Director Records

  • Therese Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Would like to let you know of an Index our Group has recently completed. As our area is very popular for holidays both nationally and internationally as well as popular for retirees you may find your missing family member here.

      Index to Gregson & Weight, Caloundra - Funeral Directors Records 1972-1999

      Area covered: Caloundra -Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia
      This Index is compiled from the original records of the Funeral Directors. The Index contains 7,150 entries. Each entry contains family name, given names, age, date of death, place of burial or cremation and reference number. As well as residents of the area, you will find entries for people who usually resided outside of the local area. These areas include all States of Australia as well as overseas. Some residents were also buried at other cemeteries or their ashes were sent outside of the local area. The name of the Cemetery or where the ashes were forwarded has been supplied. For those places outside of the State of Queensland, the abbreviated State name is also supplied.

      This Index is available only on microfiche (2) @ $A15.00 including p+p in Australia.
      From Caloundra Family Research, PO Box 968, Caloundra Qld, 4551. For overseas orders please contact the Secretary calfamilyres@...

      We also provide a SURNAME search of the Index for $A2.00 plus SSA Envelope. We will accept postage stamps in payment (45c x4 20c x 1).

      Regards
      Therese Black
      Email blackflynn@...