Leeds connection

  • jrich@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Hi,
      I'm writing from Australia in search of a MANN family who lived at or near Leeds, England from 1885-1956.
      Does anyone know of JAMES HUTCHISON MANN b. approx.1866, the son of WILLIAM MANN a farmer of Leeds.
      JAMES married GEORGIANA BALL on 29th October 1885 in Pendoylan, Wales.
      It is believed they had a son who was a teenager in 1903.
      JAMES MANN was an Engineer in Leeds & it is believed his company was called James H. Mann, Engineering.
      Known addresses for this family were "Aldersyde", Huby near Leeds, and "Foscote" Wilton North Leeds.
      JAMES MANN died in 1956 aged 96yrs at Barkston Ash, North Yorkshire.

      If anyone has any leads on this family, I would love to hear from you.

      Joy.