Ball

  • jrich@telstra.easymail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Hello form Australia,
      I'm seeking information on the following family:-

      JAMES BALL who was born 1854 in Glamorgan & died in Cheltenham in January 1936.
      I believe he left Wales about 1905 with his wife Mary Jane & son Sylvanus Thomas.
      It is possible he remarried after this,as family anecdotes suggest his wife Frances died in the 1950's.

      Any information would be welcomed.
      Does anyone know of a Cheltenham Family History Group or mailing list for this area?
      Joy.