BEGG / SPENCE / CUNNINGHAM / KIMMINS / ROBSON / HAMILTON / SAMS

  • Begg Family
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2000
      Listing my Begg names for possible relatives out there.
      MARTIN BEGG born about 1766 in Scotland married EUPHEMIA SPENCE
      GEORGE BEGG born 27 July 1791 in Inveresk Scotland married EUPHEMIA
      CUNNINGHAM brought their family to Australia
      JOHN TAYLOR BEGG born 6 October 1827 married ROSELLA LOUISA KIMMINS in
      Australia
      GEORGE BEGG born 1862 married MARGARET JANE ROBSON in Australia
      REGINALD MARTIN BEGG born 24 April 1895 married BEATRICE LINDSAY HAMILTON in
      Maitland, Australia
      GEORGE HAMILTON BEGG born 1 February 1924 married GWEN OLIVE SAMS in
      Maitland, Australia

      Any relatives or knowledge of these families would be very welcome.

      Lynette Begg (on behalf of George Hamilton Begg)
    • Bridget Rawle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2000
        NEWCASTLE is in Northumberland that is where people tend go to the wrong
        record offices
        Lindenbridge Publications