Living Relatives!

  • GBWilliams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 9:29 PM
      I am new to all of this so please bear with me!!

      I am trying to trace any living relatives or descendants of Annie Blanche
      MARTIN, born at Rogate West Sussex 5th December 1889. Her mother was Annie
      Martin(nee Moseley) and her Father Thomas Martin. Annie Blanche also had
      sisters Minnie.B and Nellie.M, also born at Rogate.
      Annie's Mother Annie Moseley was born at Stedham, West Sussex, circa 1869
      & her Father Thomas was born at Harting, also West Sussex, circa 1862.

      Any Relations out there?
      Heres hoping!!

      GB(Barry)Williams