Re: [englishresearch] Newcastle

  • Bridget Rawle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 11:47 AM
      Hi Carol I live in South Shields which is Half an Hour fom Newcastle,
      Newcstle itself is in North Tyneside, Is there any thing as I viist Tyne &
      Wear Archive nearly every day as I Trsanscribe a lot of Records form there

      KIND
      Bridget Rawle
      Lindenbridge Publications & Research Services.Publishers of MicroFiche
      Books.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4 3:36 PM
        Listing my Begg names for possible relatives out there.
        MARTIN BEGG born about 1766 in Scotland married EUPHEMIA SPENCE
        GEORGE BEGG born 27 July 1791 in Inveresk Scotland married EUPHEMIA
        CUNNINGHAM brought their family to Australia
        JOHN TAYLOR BEGG born 6 October 1827 married ROSELLA LOUISA KIMMINS in
        Australia
        GEORGE BEGG born 1862 married MARGARET JANE ROBSON in Australia
        REGINALD MARTIN BEGG born 24 April 1895 married BEATRICE LINDSAY HAMILTON in
        Maitland, Australia
        GEORGE HAMILTON BEGG born 1 February 1924 married GWEN OLIVE SAMS in
        Maitland, Australia

        Any relatives or knowledge of these families would be very welcome.

        Lynette Begg (on behalf of George Hamilton Begg)
      • Bridget Rawle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5 1:34 AM
          NEWCASTLE is in Northumberland that is where people tend go to the wrong
          record offices
          Lindenbridge Publications