Llewellyn Line . . .

  • Suski U
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      Dear Michael Cheeseman,

      In Reference to:

      > 96 Llewellyn UK 1800+ W.A. 1863+

      That you listed in your previous message, I have
      Llewellyn surname throughout my mother's side of the
      family.

      Some of the names, if you are interested, and dates
      can be found on my webpage . . but please note, my
      page is in it's initial stages:

      http://www.geocities.com/suski_u/llewellyn.html

      Please write to me at: suski_u@... or
      alternatively (and the best way) on
      sumbras@...

      I look forward to hearing from you

      Suski

      =====
      " . . Pain in life is inevitable. Suffering is not . . "

      http://invites.yahoo.com/