New Member Searching for LANES

  • antonyl@ozemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Hi my surname interest is mainly LANE but of course we get side
      tracked with family connections.Main name LANE, but others are
      Andrews, Miller, Carter, Hatcher, Drake, Newton,Ansty, Gallop, Fancy,
      Haskell, most of these names center around Somerset, Dorset & Devon.

      My tree starts with Joseph Lane born around 1806 place ?,(Married
      1833)Susan Newton born 1811 Huntspill Somerset. If anyone would like
      to compare notes please E-mail me Thank you Tony.