Re: [englishresearch] Re: DARKE

  • Don Hetherington
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 5:56 PM
      Hello Lee.
      I am sending you a set of text (.txt) files for Dart & Dark/e/s/es
      (Attached)
      These are full search files and give only the basic of info. If you find
      something and need more info let me know please.

      Ciao
      Don

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        Special thanks Don,your effort on my behalf is very much appreciated. My
        research to date shows that there were several William Darts each to a
        different state & my Leonard who had a son William& one named for himself
        each of them had a son William oh well its like a dective story.
        Very best
        Lee