Re: DARKE

  • Lee Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      Thanks Don,
      Have located some of mine in there a few are also listed as Dart e g
      Georgina, who marrried Christopher Paget. Georgina was sister to my
      ggGrandfather Charles,However they were known as Dart the name changed
      along the way Just to keep researchers on their toes ! There are still
      Darks in Dungog NSW Hanna, who married Bucknell is the sister of Leonard,
      &William Dark their Mother is Elizabeth Jackson their Father, Leonard Darke
      of whom I referred to in previous.
      Hope to hear more if this is helpful Lee