Fw: Amazing historical sites, worth checking.

  • Alice Norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      Thought that you all my like to have a look at these sites
      Have a nice day and take care

      Alice in Toowoomba,Queensland,Australia

      ICQ # 4756921
      Looking for
      FLOAT/E in Kent to South Australia,SMITH in South Australia,
      ROBINSON in Manchester to Australia,VICKERY in Australia
      WHITTENBURY in Manchester, WARBURTON in Victoria,Aust
      CHITTENDEN in Kent, BULLOCK in Victoria ,Aust
      MILLS in Kent to Australia, AUTY in Victoria,Aust
      NICHOLLS,SEARLE,WILLIAMS in Kenwyn,Cornwall to Australia
      NORTON in Northampton to South Australia,
      HAINES,MIDDLEBROOK,DeKIEVIT,FOLEY to South Australia