Links to Your Home pages on englishresearch site

  • Stuart Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      I have been prowling around the onelist web pages, and discovered that
      there is a facility for groups to compile lists of home pages. This
      would be a useful facility if we all listed our own webpages on the
      englishresearch page. If you have a webpage, just go to
      www.onelist.com/links/englishresearch for information on how to do this.

      Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
      P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@...
      Ph.
      (01392) 252193
      Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British
      genealogical
      books.
      To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk