Thomas Browse Elliott

  • leet@bit.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 3:46 AM
      How do I go about finding Thomas Browse Elliott born 1856 at Totnes.
      Whe his family came to Australia in 1876, he was mentioned as being
      in England. On his father's death certificate in 1882 he was
      deceased. In a copy of an old letter (undated but around 1885) he
      was mentioned as being drowned. Rumour has it he went down with a
      ship but I would have thought him too young to be a captain as it is
      rumoured. Any ideas would be welcome.