Kakworm Virus

  • Ian M. Bosley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      Apparently this Virus is really spreading on mailing lists I recommend that
      we all check our computer systems before we all infect each other. Some of
      your virus scans might not pick it up so I recommend going to the site
      below.

      There is an online scanning program that works with the latest copies of
      Netscape and IE. You can do your scan off the web. Works very well & its
      free which is nice.

      http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_pcc.asp

      Ian Bosley

      NOTE FROM JANET, LIST OWNER. I DO NOT ALLOW ATTACHEMENTS TO BE SENT THROUGH MY LISTS SO THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY INFECTED EMAILS COMING TO YOU FROM THE LIST AS THE VIRUSES IN THE PAST ARE ON ATTACHMENTS.
      BYE