Kenney's in Richmond York

  • phil kenney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Hi to all
      I am presently researching the Kenney surname in Durham & York
      I believe my Great Grandfather Francis was born in Richmond York abt
      1823 he may have had two brothers Simon & John born between 1820 &
      1830 also at Richmond.
      The three apparently moved to Durham & were coalminers, if anyone has
      an interest in these areas & can direct me where to look next.
      I cannot find any trace on the IGI although they appear in the 1881
      British census.
      Thanks in anticipation

      Philk