RE: [englishresearch] MISSING ANCESTORS NEW BOOK OUT

  • kim johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2000
      I have been trying to get off the mailing list and the messages just keep
      coming!
      Are you able to help me unsubscribe?

      Thanks. Kim

      kim you need TO CLICK ON THE SITE BELOW FOR UNSIBSCRIBING AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ITS AUTOMATIC. YOU MUST GO BACK INTO eGROUPS/oNELIST and go to your COMMUNITY and unsubscribe
      Bye
    • kim johnson