isp problem

  • marion hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2000
      Hello, I hope I haven't been disconnected from the list automatically b/cause my serve was spamed the week end. I was unable to receive any messages. Would you please let me know if I am still subscribed? I will know if this problem has been resolved if I receive a message from UK. Thank you so much.
      Sincere apologies for any mail bouncing around
      Marion