Kemp

  • Bridget Rawle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      I am Linda new to the list, my interest is in Alfred John Kemp born Southsea England( 1868) brother Horatio Lewis married Margaret Pape Joss South Shields .
      Parents John Albert Kemp & Priscilla Hayles Portsmouth? not listed on 1881 Census index for Hampshire. Does anyone have a index they could possibly look in for St Mary`s Church Portsea any help would be gratefully excepted or we could possibly exchange research in the South Shields.Gateshead, Jarrow area .
      Other intrests are
      William Watkins abt 1780`s Hereford/South Shields
      Samuel Wharton Carlisle/ South Shields
      Walter Joss Aberdeen/ South Shields
      David Dryden Kelso/ Sunderland/South Shields or any Dryden`s from Kelso area
      Henry & Ruth Pellet Hampshire abt 1830`s

      Kind regards
      Linda