Re: [englishresearch] Staffordshire Family---LAW

  • Beryl Whatson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2000
      Hullo Norman,

      I can't help you with the Staffordshire area, however a family member lives
      at Hartill law Ave. Bardwell Park, which is in the Earlwood area. If you
      contact the local studies section of Earlwood council, there may be
      additional information on the family. For a street to be named after your
      family, there must be some information available.

      Beryl Whatson, central coast.