Posting my SURNAME interests

  • Sjaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hi there one and all ---- My name is "Sjaan" and my ancestors are

      BURKE John (soldier) and his wife Henrietta Jane (nee GREEN) John was from
      Ireland and Henrietta was from Devonshire and they maried on Plymouth about
      1870 .

      HEATH James (miner) and his wife Eliza (nee RATCLIFFE) . They were from
      Longton Stoke-on-Trent and married about 1870-75 .

      Any information would be greatly appreciated as at present I have no finger
      nails left , my hair is pulled out and I have a nervous tic from all the
      frustration so far in my search for the above .

      Regards Sjaan -------- also congratulations on this new list Janet